A Sanctuary by the Sea!
Step out and take a leisurely stroll onto Bucasia Beach and enjoy the magnificent sunrises and sunsets! Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with lovely neighbours, and backing onto vacant council land with gate access, your family will be able to enjoy a safe, family friendly lifestyle here.
With space for everyone, this freshly painted highset home offers internal stairs which lead up to the light and breezy lounge, which has lovely polished timber floors. Relax on the timber back deck and enjoy the cool ocean breezes, while you listen and observe the wonderful bird life. The kitchen is in great condition and boasts a very large pantry. Plenty of accommodation, with 3 generous bedrooms upstairs and five various tiled rooms downstairs which are ideal for teenage children/rumpus room/storage/home office...
Other features of this great property are:
• Excellent side access down both sides of the house
• Garden shed and plenty of space to park all the toys
• Shade awnings around 4 sides of the house
• Fully fenced large 888sqm block
• Downstairs entirely security screened
• Air conditioning, fans and two toilets
• Insulated roof, 2 whirlybirds and vented eves
• Double carport
• Close to schools, shops and northern beaches shopping precinct
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
Sat 25 Nov 10:00am - 10:30am
Property ID 19211275
Land Size 888 Square Mtr approx.